- Identify asthmatics who may benefit from biologic therapies;
- Identify patients with COPD who may benefit from noninvasive ventilation or endobronchial valve placement;
- Reduce re-admission rate related to COPD;
- Understand the role of EKOS and ECMO;
- Properly stratify risk for post operative pulmonary complications and implement evidence based strategies to mitigate risk.
Ascension St. John Hospital is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Ascension St. John Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
The ACCME is approved by the Board of Nursing as an acceptable provider of continuing education for license renewal or relicensure.
Fees include breakfast, lunch and registration materials.
If your event required payment, refunds will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the event/conference. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.
Deadline to register: June 3, 2019