State of the Art Hematology Oncology Practices for the InternistClasses
The course will provide primary care physicians and other health care providers updates on hematology/oncology practices.
- analyzing which patients will benefit from novel treatments;
- recognizing what technology is available to help your patients;
- identifying the importance of palliative care and pain management;
- discussing modern treatment and outcome;
- developing daily practices to catch up with evidence-based, new treatment modalities
Ascension St. John Hospital is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Ascension St. John Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
The ACCME is approved by the Board of Nursing as an acceptable provider of continuing education for license renewal or relicensure.
Fees include breakfast, lunch and registration materials.
If your event required payment, refunds will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the event/conference. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.
Deadline to register: December 2, 2019