*Pre-registration interview is required before joining group.
- Do you want to learn how to cope with anxiety, depression, and/or your responses to difficult emotions?
- Would you like to have emotional support to help you handle challenges in your life?
- Are you interested in feeling better mentally, emotionally, and physically?
Where: Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus - 3070 N. 51st Street - Suite P210, Milwaukee
Time: 3 - 4 pm
In this group, you will learn to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Accept positive support from others
- Make lifestyle choices to maintain your mental and physical well being
Fee: The group will be billed under behavioral health insurance benefits.
*For more information about the group, to check on insurance eligibility, or to register, please call 414-874-4560.
Classes are provided in English unless otherwise stated. If you require language assistance please let us know when you call. We are happy to support your communication needs through interpreter resources.