- Has someone ever expressed a concern about your addictive behaviors?
- Have you recently experienced a relapse and need help to get back on track?
- Are you ready to succeed at living a sober lifestyle?
If so, let us help you to learn more about yourself, your addiction, and what you can do to be successful in recovery. Connect with others who understand what you are going through because you are not alone in your recovery. This group will provide you with the tools you need to effectively cope and maintain your recovery.
When: Every Wednesdays
Where: Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus
3070 N. 51st Street - Suite P210, Milwaukee
Time: 4:30 - 6:00 pm
In this group you will learn to:
- Identify triggers, urges, and cravings of addiction.
- Develop motivation and action plans to maintain your recovery.
- Gain strength from peer support and encouragement.
- Maintain a positive, healthy, and sober life.
Fee: The group will be billed under behavioral health insurance benefits.
*For more information about the group, to check on insurance eligibility, or to register, please call 414-874-1174 or 414-874-4560.
Classes are provided in English unless otherwise stated. If you require language assistance please let us know when you call. We are happy to support your communication needs through interpreter resources.