- Have you ever felt like you don’t belong?
- Do you feel stressed and/or sad?
- Would you like to feel better about yourself, stop negative feelings, and get along better with peers and family?
If so, let us help you to develop the skills to overcome the negative feelings in your life. You are not alone if you’re experiencing depression, anxiety, or low self-esteem. This group will support you with encouragement while learning effective coping strategies, emotional regulation, self-esteem enhancement, and positive interpersonal skills.
In this group you will learn to:
- Identify what causes your depression and anxiety
- Manage your stress and frustration
- Identify how your thoughts impact emotions
- Effectively communicate in social situations
- Deal with difficult emotions
- Develop healthy coping skills for stress in your life
- Handle conflict and improve your decision-making
This is a co-ed group therapy program for adolescents/teens ages 12-17, led by Jessi Behagen, LMFT, Outpatient Clinical Therapist.
For more information, to check on insurance eligibility, or to register, please call 414-874-4560.