Be Smoke Free a Smoking Cessation Class Spring 2019
If you currently smoke and are ready to take action toward a tobacco-free life, our trained tobacco treatment specialist will work with you .
What is smoking cessation?
Smoking cessation simply is quitting smoking. We offer a six week tobacco focused group to help support your quitting attempt. Benefits of this focused group are:
- Opportunities to learn coping techniques from your peers
- Increased ability to see issues more clearly when expressed by others
- Increased willingness to share concerns which may be seen as shameful or crazy
- Opportunity to learn from the diversity of other group members
Class will be offered from 9:30-11:00am at Ascension St. Elizabeth Cancer Center on the following dates:
- Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Thursday, May 16, 2019
Registration is required.
Cost of class is $20, due at the first session. Please note, scholarships are available should you need financial assistance. Please contact, St Elizabeth Cancer Center, Tami at (920) 831-8946 if scholarship is needed for course.
A full refund is available prior to the start of the courses. Refund is not available if you choose not to attend all 6 sessions.
Class is limited to 10 individuals
Instructors for the class are:
- Tami Morrow, RN and Tobacco Treatment Specialist
- Heather Roesch, MSSW - Social Worker