- review artificial intelligence in radiology;
- cover screen detected lung cancers;
- discuss current prostate MRI techniques;
- overview of pediatric GI emergency;
- overview of emergency radiology of the head and neck;
- discussion of imaging of vaping pneumonitis
- provide stroke update;
- discuss vascular malformation imperforate rectum.
Ascension St. John Hospital is accredited by the Michigan State Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Ascension St. John Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
The ACCME is approved by the Board of Nursing as an acceptable provider of continuing education for license renewal or relicensure.
Fees include breakfast, lunch and registration materials.
If your event required payment, refunds will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the event/conference. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.
Deadline to register: March 24, 2020