- Marketing and organizing your babysitting skills
- Engaging kids of all ages
- The character of a babysitter
- First aid and Chocking infant and child rescue techniques
- Common problems babysitters face — and the solutions
- *Participants must be 11 years old or older to attend this class.
Course includes a Babysitting 101 handbook. Participants are encouraged to bring a snack and a beverage. Room temperatures vary, so dress accordingly.This program is taught by LifeSpan Educators.
Ascension reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment. A full refund will be given should this occur. Registrants must give a 48-hour notice of cancellation prior to the start of class to receive a refund of their payment.
Online Registration Only
Other classes that may be of interest: Childbirth Education, Childbirth Express, Breastfeeding, Infant Care