When you give, you're making our community stronger, healthier, better.
Our foundations are all non-profit and exist to support our hospitals and the care they deliver to those living right here in our communities. When you give, you directly impact the health and well being of those closest to you.
All Saints Foundation supports and advances Ascension's Mission in Racine through fundraising, philanthropy and financial support.
All Saints Foundation actively builds and sustains philanthropic support for the advancement of health care in our surrounding communities while advancing Ascension's Mission.
Board of Directors
The Foundation is entrusted to a board of directors, who are an ethical, dedicated and visionary group representing local business, medical and organizational leadership.
- Ann Barry, Racine Unified School District
- Torben Christensen, Wiscon Products Inc
- Jennifer Eastman, Merchants Moving & Storage
- Eugene Gasiorkiewicz, Circuit Court Judge
- Dr. Jerry Hardacre, All Saints
- Matt Horton, O&H Danish Bakery
- Art Howell,Racine Police Department
- Herb Katt, Industrial Construction and Associates
- Jim Ladwig, SC Johnson
- Tom Marini, Marini Manufacturing
- Steve Oppeneer, Community Liaison
- Mary Ouimet, All Saints
- Debbie Petersen, GardTec, Inc.
- Dan Pettit, DeMark, Kolbe and Brodek, S.C.
- Barb Riley, Riley Construction
- Thomas Schuster, MD, Milwaukee Radiology
- Cory Sebastian, Sebastian’s Restaurant