Scholarship funds are available to all students currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a healthcare program targeted by the scholarship fund.
The healthcare scholarship funds are available to all students currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a healthcare program targeted by the scholarship fund and leading to an approved degree or certification. The selection committee of the Lee Memorial Foundation will decide eligibility and number of recipients per year.
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
- Priority given to residents of Cass County.
- Letter of acceptance to accredited college and targeted health care program.
- High School: Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.75.
- College: Maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.50 throughout
- Maintain a minimum of 12 credit hours.
Selection of recipient will also be based on the applicant’s:
- Past academic performance and future potential.
- Leadership and participation in school and community activities.
- Work experience.
- Career and educational aspirations and goals.
- Unusual personal or family circumstance.
Payment of Scholarships
All required documentation must be received by the Lee Memorial Foundation from the award recipient by September 1st of the year awarded. Upon demonstration of continued eligibility, payments from the fund will be authorized and made through the Lee Memorial Foundation directly to the candidate’s institution of higher learning.